Disneyland Planning Guide
The Disneyland Planning Guide with Printable Worksheets will help your family plan a fun, easy, stress-free, magical vacation to Disneyland in California.
If this is your first trip to Disneyland, or if it has been a while since you last visited the Mouse, you may feel overwhelmed at the thought of planning your Disney vacation. With so many choices, you don’t know where to start!
This Disneyland Planning Guide will help you make the trip planning process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. It is essential to start your Disney vacation planning in advance. The Disney Vacation Countdown provides a Trip Planning Timeline. This shows you exactly what to do in the months and weeks leading up to your Disney vacation.
What’s in the Disneyland guide?
The 75 printable pages include various Disneyland vacation planning information, printable worksheets, and vacation planner templates.
The Disneyland Planning Guide includes:
- How to research and book your Disney vacation so you can decide what are the best options for your family’s needs.
- Everything you need to know about Disney parks and how to understand Disney Genie, Lightning Lanes, dining options, and more.
- Itinerary planning to help you create the best plan for your time at the parks and your entire vacation.
- Packing for your Disneyland vacation – you will learn precisely what your family will need to pack and what to take to the parks.
- Printable worksheets to help you through the vacation planning process.
These digital PDF templates are customizable, so you can add text to the pages or print on paper and handwrite information on the printable worksheets. Put all your printed worksheets in a binder. This is the perfect way to keep track of your entire Disneyland vacation in one planner.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Disneyland Planning Guide.