As an Amazon Associate BE Family Travel earns from qualifying purchases. Learn More
Family Travel Quotes to inspire your family adventures!
Family travel quotes are inspirational. I love that they help remind me of the benefits of family travel and why it is so important to travel with kids. At the times when we’re at home, or unable to travel, then travel quotes help build wanderlust. These quotes inspire dreams and the deep desire to travel, to explore, to adventure and show our children the world!
Are you looking for some great family travel quotes to share on Facebook or Instagram? Or for motivation as you plan your next vacation with kids? These travel with family quotes will inspire you and remind you of the benefits of spending time together on family vacation.
Traveling with children is a way to encourage learning and exploration. While making special memories with the people you love most will help strengthen your family bond. Read on to see our favorite family travel quotes and the images that you can share.
How to Display Family Travel Quotes
My home is covered with inspirational travel quotes. They are a wonderful encouragement on hard days. These travel with family quotes lift me up whenever I see them.
The best ways to display family travel quotes around your home include:
These various forms of home decor are excellent ways to remind you of family vacations that you’ve taken. They help you to recall happy memories from special family trips. While also reaffirming the importance you place on traveling with your children and sharing those adventures with your family.
While you are back at home these inspirational family travel quotes will be a continued reminder of the benefits of traveling with your children. And help you to dream, and then focus on planning new trips to explore different corners of the world.
You can use these inspirational travel quotes in a kid’s travel journal or diary, or in a vacation photo album or scrapbook. These are all great ways to display and cherish the special memories from your family vacation.
Family Travel Quotes
These are 20 of our favorite family travel quotes. We hope they will inspire your family adventures.
You are welcome to share and use the original images below. Please give credit back to our page.
1. We were together. I forgot the rest.
– Walt Whitman
2. Oh the places you’ll go
– Dr. Seuss
3. Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings
– Hodding Carter
4. You call it chaos. We call it family vacation.
5. A family that travels together stays together
6. Wanderlust [n. Wander-lust]
A strong desire to wander, travel and explore the world.
7. Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures
– Lewis Carroll
8. Any day spent with you is my favorite day.
– A. A. Milne
9. The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories
– Og Mandino
10. Give your kids adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
11. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
– Dalai Lama
12. It’s a magical world, let’s go exploring!
13. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
– Oprah Winfrey
14. Not all classrooms have four walls
15. Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
16. To travel is to live
– Hans Christian Anderson
17. Having kids is a reason to travel, never a reason to stop
18. Every day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children
– Charles R Swindoll
19. We have nothing to lose and a world to see
20. Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion
21. You only get 18 summers with your kids. This is one of your 18. Make this summer count.
– Ruth Hutchins
22. The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page.
– St. Augustine
23. May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home.
– Trenton Lee Stewart
24. Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
– Dolly Parton
25. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
– Dr. Seuss
26. There are no perfect parents and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way.
– Dave Willis
27. A Road Trip is a way for the whole family to spend time together and enjoy each other in interesting new places.
– Tom Lichtenheld
28. As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen.
– A. A. Milne
29. Travel is not a reward for working, it’s education for living.
– Anthony Bourdain.
30. Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.
– Paolo Coelho
31. Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.
– Emma Chase
32. Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.
– Leigh Hunt
33. Deciding not to travel with kids because they won’t remember is like not reading books to them because they won’t remember the stories you read.
34. When something good happens, travel to celebrate. If something bad happens, travel to forget it. If nothing happens, travel to make something happen
– Science of Positivity
What’s your favorite family travel quote?
If you have family travel quotes that you love, then please comment below to share these. We would love to add more to this list of travel quotes in the future to help inspire your family adventures with children. And let us know your favorite quote from the list or feel free to share this post with your friends and family.
And remember, let’s BE Family so you can enjoy the journey.
Until next time,
For more about family travel check out these posts:
Simplifying a Road Trip with Kids
Travel with Kids after Covid-19
Strategies to Stay Healthy While Traveling with Children
Beach Essentials: What to bring for Kids
📌 Pin it for later 📌